humanlike : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s suggesting human characteristics for animals or inanimate things
- But its most striking feature is its humanlike, albeit creepy, face, which can express a startling range of emotions (social).
- The largest lemur, the indri, has humanlike hands and feet that enable it to scamper up the dense tree branches in Madagascar's few remaining intact forests.
- Their parallel quests to build what may be the world's first convincingly humanlike computer programs have been compared to the dramatic 1911 Amundsen-Scott race to the .
News & Articles
- My Robot Buddy: New Android
NEW YORK – An extremely humanlike robot made a public appearance June 15 at the Global Futures 2045 International Congress, a futuristic conference focused on the technological singularity.
June 17, 2013 - Fox News
- Body-Double: Lifelike Android Demoed at Futuristic Conference
NEW YORK — An extremely humanlike robot made a public appearance today (June 15) here at the Global Futures 2045 International Congress, a futuristic conference focused on the technological singularity.
June 16, 2013 - LiveScience.com via Yahoo! News
- Philippe Starck in Market Wire (press release)
We were not aiming to create just another speaker,says Philippe Starck. "Our design focused more on making the air vibrate. There is actually a three-dimensional feel to this vibration, meaning that the air is palpable, almost humanlike in...
- Joe Satriani in Winnipeg Sun
They wouldn't be loose enough to sync up to something funky or dance-oriented or jazzy or classical -- all those things are too loose or humanlike,says Satriani, who was recently feted by Ibanez guitars with a replica of his doodle-covered...