housebreak : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v train (a pet) to live cleanly in a house
- Says Fox: "The best use of pedigree papers is for housebreaking your dog.
- Mild cases of misbehavior involving housebreaking and chewing are still handled with conventional treatments: training, along with diet and exercise changes.
- Brisk was sunspot activity when, in 1908, Isadore Edelstein first got in bad (for housebreaking) in his home State of Kentucky.
News & Articles
- Police seek woman for questioning
The Malden Police Department is seeking the public’s help to locate a woman who could provide information about a recent housebreak in Malden.
July 1, 2013 - Malden Observer