- s prone to emotion
- Even by the famously hot-blooded standards of opera, last week's passionate dramma giocoso at the Metropolitan Opera in New York City was positively -- well, operatic.
- In the prison in the year 1895 sat a hot-blooded orator of 40.
- Frosty, reserved Iris and her hot-blooded sister Laura grow up wealthy and privileged in a chilly Canadian town.
- Guy Ritchie in Melbourne Herald Sun
She would taunt Guy, saying, 'I should have married someone like me: strong, hot-blooded, intelligent, ambitious, spiritual,'a source close to Ritchie told Us magazine. "Their fights would often get heated. A few times Madonna slapped him...
- Robinho in SkySports
Bellamy said that I had not passed to him a couple of times when he was in a better position, but every player has to decide in the moment,Robinho added. "Bellamy shouts a lot and is hot-blooded but so am I. After a defeat I get very...
- Ben Brantley in Washington Post
Writing in The New York Times, critic Ben Brantley said that "despite its status as the season's ultimate snob ticket," the third installment "is as hot-blooded and teary-eyed as your average afternoon soap opera."