hostel : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
- n inexpensive supervised lodging (especially for youths on bicycling trips)
- But they're just $99 a night, putting the hip hotel's price within hostel range: Private rooms cost $125 per night at the Big Apple Hostel and $80 at the Chelsea International .
- THE DEVIL IS A WOMAN Directed by DAMIANO DAMIANI Screenplay by DAMIANO DAMIANl, FABRIZIO ONOFRI and AUDREY NOHRA Hot times at the hostel: a young.
- Appalled, Tenberken, with support from her Dutch partner Paul Kronenberg, a development aid worker she met in 1997 in a hostel in Lhasa (the capital of the remote Chinese .
- Bob Weinstein in Forbes
It's funny how Hollywood keeps writing things off,said Weinstein, whose company also scored a summer success with the supernatural tale "1408." "After `Hostel II,' they said horror's done. Horror's not done. If there's something unique in...
- Seth Rogen in KNBC.com
We live in a world where you can disembowel someone in a youth hostel in Romania, but you can't show people having sex,Rogen said in reference to the horror film "Hostel."
- Eli Roth in Hollywood News
It's all part of the organization; they've got the whole thing set up all over the place, and they have different scouts,Roth added. "We're going to learn a lot more about how it all works. In 'Hostel 2,' you're really going to see the ins...