hospital : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a health facility where patients receive treatment
- n a medical institution where sick or injured people are given medical or surgical care
- Doctors Hospital, probably the most expensive private hospital in the world, was completed last week in Manhattan.
- Lakewood is also an ideal location for the Paul Kimball Hospital, for on the 75-mi.
- Surgery and imaging centers owned by doctors are swiping patients from traditional hospitals.
News & Articles
- Hospital planning changes to ER staff
Logansport Memorial Hospital will be changing emergency groups in October, the hospital president and CEO says. Dave Ameen, president and CEO, said the hospital will release the name of the new group after final contract negotiations are complete, wh
July 3, 2013 - Pharos-Tribune
- Hospital Foundation golf tourney set for July 9
The Hospital Foundation of Crawford County (HFCC) will host its annual Charity Golf Outing on Tuesday, July 9, at Majestic Hills Golf Course in Denison.
July 3, 2013 - Denison Bulletin & Review
- Hospital Accused of Unnecessary Throat Surgeries Closes Abruptly
Chicago’s Sacred Heart Hospital, where the owner and two physicians are under an investigation for allegedly unneeded tracheotomies, closed abruptly Monday after what owner Edward Novak called a cutoff of federal funding.
July 2, 2013 - Bloomberg
- Edward Kennedy in 570 News
Kennedy said that over the past few days he and his wife, Vicki, "along with my outstanding team of doctors at Massachusetts General Hospital, have consulted with experts from around the country and have decided that the best course of action for my...
- Barack Obama in The Falconaire
Obama said, "There are few moments in our lives that call for greater companionship then when a loved one is admitted to the hospital."
- Plaxico Burress in FOXNews
It said the person saw a bloody pistol fall out of his pant leg and land on the floor before Burress said, "Take me to a hospital."