horsewhip : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a whip for controlling horses
- v whip with a whip intended for horses
- Moscow's meanest landlady got herself a cartwhip, cracked it ominously in the presence of her lodgers and screamed: "Comrade, unless you pay me the bonus I demand, I'll horsewhip .
- Roosevelt's reply: "Why should they bother to horsewhip a poor little creature like Westbrook Pegler? They would probably go to jail for attacking someone who was physically .
- Another threatened to horsewhip a teacher.
News & Articles
- Couple arrested for crimes against a juvenile
A Washington Parish child who was scarred from being beaten with a horsewhip and later raped may now be resting easier since the Washington Parish Sheriff’s Office has arrested two suspects believed t
July 31, 2013 - The Daily News