- Here we are approaching the nadir of American car building obese, under-engineered, horribly ugly.
- It was that the cars were so horribly made.
- Jake was horribly wounded in the warin fact, he was effectively geldedso he spends his time in Paris getting drunk in cafes, nursing his ennui, bantering with his hard-boiled .
News & Articles
- 10 embarrassing fast-food fails
Fast food is quick and cheap and tastes delicious in a horribly wonderful way. But whether it's a misguided menu item or an employee hocking up mucus on take-out orders, it seems like there's always something crazy going on at your favorite fast food restaurant.
June 12, 2013 - CNN
- Bros face the apocalypse in 'This Is the End'
Hilarious Hollywood satire proves to be a revelation by Curt Holman Dying horribly on camera almost resembles a badge of honor in an early sequence of the apocalyptic comedy This Is the End. Catastrophe strikes James Franco's housewarming party, with a sinkhole on the scale of a Hellmouth opening up in the 127 Hours actor's front yard.… [ Read more ] [ Subscribe to the comments on this story ]
June 11, 2013 - Creative Loafing Atlanta
- East Memphis accident kills elderly woman, spares her grandchild
The grandmother recently came to the United States from China to help care for her new grandchild. The trip ended horribly Monday when a pickup truck careened across a street and swerved past obstacle after obstacle before smashing into the woman.
June 10, 2013 - Memphis Commercial Appeal
- David Letterman in Irish Examiner
Now the other thing is my wife, Regina. She has been horribly hurt by my behaviour, and when something happens like that, if you hurt a person and it's your responsibility, you try to fix it,Letterman said. "Let me tell you folks, I've got...
- Andrea in Forbes
It was horribly strong. It was very long and there was a lot of underground noise,said Andrea Riveros, spokeswoman for the Park Hotel in Calama, 60 miles from the epicenter and site of the large Chuquicamata copper mine.
- Tom Ridge in Guardian Unlimited
This was out-and-out murder,Ridge said. "This was a horribly, horribly deranged young man."