- n funnel-shaped receptacle; contents pass by gravity into a receptacle below
- n someone who hops
at hopscotch, the best hoppers are the children
- n a machine used for picking hops
- n terrestrial plant-eating insect with hind legs adapted for leaping
- n (baseball) a hit that travels along the ground
- The house specialty is that sublime Sri Lankan staple, the hoppera wafer-thin, bowl-shaped pancake with a crisp surround and soft spongy center.
News & Articles
- Label $hopper headed to Tiffin Mall
Tiffin Mall is to get a new tenant this summer. Judy Piurowski, director of stores for Peter Harris and Label $hopper, confirmed Wednesday that Label $hopper, which she said is similar to T.J.
June 13, 2013 - The Advertiser-Tribune
- Governor names head of Md. Energy Administration
Abigail Ross Hopper, Gov. Martin O'Malley's energy adviser since 2010, has been named Director of the Maryland Energy Administration. O'Malley announced the appointed on Wednesday. Hopper has been acting ...
June 12, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Hopper takes top shooting honors
Columbia shooter Brian Hopper tops 142 shooters to win over-all honors at the Rock Bridge Lions Shoot Saturday, Read more
June 9, 2013 - Columbia Missourian