- v walk
- v dance in a professional capacity
- a having or resembling hoofs
horses and other hoofed animals
- Despite the enormous stakes involved, Sarkozy himself had other matters to deal with as his fellow citizens hoofed it to work.
- So I hoofed it out to London and enrolled the dame.
- FMD causes blistering and fevers in cloven-hoofed animals including cows, sheep, pigs and goats, but rarely infects humans.
News & Articles
- USDA'S novel cell line identifies all FMD virus serotypes
WASHINGTON—U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) scientists have developed a new cell line that rapidly and accurately detects foot-and-mouth disease virus (FMDV), which causes a highly contagious and economically devastating disease in cattle and other cloven-hoofed animals.
July 1, 2013 - Dairy Herd
- Colton Haynes: Serpentine Gallery Summer Party
Colton Haynes looks positively dapper as he arrives at the Serpentine Gallery Summer Party held at Kensington Gardens on Wednesday (June 26) in London, England. “I’ve counted so many damn sheep that one of them just galloped over, hoofed me in the face, and told me to get over myself. #FUjetlag,” the 24-year-old Arrow actor [...]
June 27, 2013 - Just Jared Jr.