homophobe : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person who hates or fears homosexual people
- Brian, 44, is gay, and Banton, 32, is an avowed homophobe whose song Boom Bye-Bye decrees that gays "haffi dead" ("have to die").
- Carrie Prejean became a popular figure with social conservatives because she was attacked in a high profile, nationally televised event as a homophobe and a bigot for expressing .
- In his prime, Rose may have been an angry, misogynistic homophobe the proto-Eminem but he was also a riveting physical and vocal presence.
News & Articles
- Lauryn Hill Denies Homophobia Via Tumblr Post
*Lauryn Hill is not a homophobe, she says. Oh sure, her newest single, “Neurotic Society,” is bloated with controversial lyrics. But who doesn’t like a little controversy in their coffee every now and then, eh? Even with all the negative press, Hill hasn’t wavered in her defense of the song, which makes stand-alone references to [...]
June 6, 2013 - EURweb
- Barney Frank in Newsweek
I wouldn't want it to go to the United States Supreme Court now because that homophobe Antonin Scalia has too many votes on this current court,said Frank.
- Lindsay Lohan in RushLimbaugh.com (subscription)
Anyway, Lindsay Lohan says Palin's a "media obsessed homophobe." "I really can't bite my tongue anymore when it comes to Sarah Palin. I couldn't be more supportive of a woman in office, but let's face it, it comes down to the person and their...
- Buju Banton in Billboard
I have never bashed any gays before, and if I bashed gays, I bashed them 16 years ago,Banton tells Billboard.com. "There's no tolerance from [the gay community]. I'm not a gay-basher. I'm not a homophobe."