- a of or related to or being homonyms
- homonymic seagull (Erich) turned his back on Love Story.
- We do know that TOM CRUISE and PENELOPE CRUZ have got to first base, and, at least according to Cruise's publicist, Pat Kingsley, the homonymic duo have also been "on a couple of .
- The odd effect is created by arranging French words to form homonymic approximations of the familiar English rhymes; the literal translation is always something wildly nonsensical.
News & Articles
- Felicia Day and Steven Yeun to Voice Chew Animated Feature
Chew , the upcoming animated feature adaptation of the acclaimed Image Comics series by John Layman and Rob Guillory, has cast two of its leads! The Hollywood Reporter brings word that "The Walking Dead" star Steven Yeun will voice the eponymous and homonymic Detective Tony Chu with Felicia Day ("The Guild") providing the voice of food critic and love interest Amelia Mintz.
April 22, 2014 - Coming Soon