- n a narrow ridge of hills
- They parked their cars around the schoolhouse and, laden with hampers and bulging boxes of food, made their way up the hogback ridge to the old cemetery.
- Up and up for a mile they climbed a great hogback of white cliffs, jagged peaks, huge caves and waterfalls.
- The ugly red brick buildings, begrimed by industrial smoke, sat on a treeless, limestone hogback.
News & Articles
- Auto accident reported on Pittstown Road in Franklin
Route 31 northbound at Route 78 eastbound, looking east Tuesday 4:35 p.m. Watch out for a traffic accident on Pittstown Road (Route 513) at Hogback Road in Franklin Township. Fire and rescue companies from Quakertown Fire Company were dispatched around...
June 18, 2013 - Hunterdon County Democrat