histology : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the branch of biology that studies the microscopic structure of animal or plant tissues
- For developing this clear-cut picture of tooth histology and thus reconciling some of the diverse explanations of tooth decay, the New York State Dental Society last week gave .
- Says he: "As a onetime premedical student who took courses in comparative anatomy, embryology and histology, I was fascinated by the scientific methods of tracing disease.
- A barber of standards, it was pointed out, would necessarily have studied hygiene, bacteriology, histology of the hair, skin, nails, muscles, and nerves.
- Glenn in MarketWatch (press release)
These OS results are consistent with the previously reported PFS findings in both the ITT population and patients with non-squamous histology, which gives us additional confidence in the strength of the signal in this trial,said Glenn...
- Jack Horner in CBS News
We are going to try to figure out how old the animal was when it died by using histology, the study of the microscopic structure of fossil remains,said Horner, the museum's curator of paleontology. "The specimen contains several...