- n either side of the body below the waist and above the thigh
- n the structure of the vertebrate skeleton supporting the lower limbs in humans and the hind limbs or corresponding parts in other vertebrates
- n the ball-and-socket joint between the head of the femur and the acetabulum
- n (architecture) the exterior angle formed by the junction of a sloping side and a sloping end of a roof
- n the fruit of a rose plant
- s informed about the latest trends
- Everything said "just do a hip replacement" except for that one cardinal feature: pain.
- Young Arabs are turning to hip-hop to express their feelings about conflicts in the Middle East.
- Like hip-hop, kwaito has become a cultural movement that incorporates lifestyle and fashion.
News & Articles
- Stryker Hip Lawsuit Claims Centered in Minnesota as Lawyers Pritzker, Flaherty and Szerlag Pursue Compensation for ...
Federal Stryker hip lawsuits are centered in Minnesota, where attorneys Fred Pritzker, Brendan Flaherty and David Szerlag have law offices. They are representing dozens of people who had Stryker Rejuvenate and ABGII products implanted during hip replacement surgery. (PRWeb June 14, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10832605.htm
June 14, 2013 - PRWeb
- Biomet Hip Lawsuits Move Forward as Judge Designates Venues for Depositions in Federal Biomet Hip Replacement ...
The Firm is actively filing Biomet hip replacement lawsuits in the federal litigation on behalf of individuals who suffered hip implant failure, metallosis and other complications allegedly due to the Biomet M2a Magnum hip implant. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/biomet-hip-lawsuit/metal-on-metal-hips/prweb10832153.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Stryker Hip Lawsuit News: Bernstein Liebhard LLP Notes Federal Consolidation of Stryker Hip Replacement Lawsuits ...
The Firm is currently representing Stryker hip lawsuit clients who have allegedly suffered serious complications associated with the Stryker hip recall for Rejuvenate and ABG II Modular-Neck Hip Stems. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/stryker-hip-lawsuit/stryker-hip-recall-lawsui/prweb10832047.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Al Sharpton in FOXNews
He made soul music a world music,Sharpton said. "What James Brown was to music in terms of soul and hip-hop, rap, all of that, is what Bach was to classical music. This is a guy who literally changed the music industry. He put everybody on...
- Andy Roddick in Montreal Gazette
Roddick mocked Djokovic at a post-match press conference, saying of his injuries: "A back and a hip? And a cramp. Bird Flu ... anthrax...... SARS... common cough and cold. If it's there, it's there. There's just a lot. He's either quick to call a...
- David Banner in Ninemsn
If by some stroke of the pen hip-hop was silenced, the issues would still be present in our communities,rapper and record producer David Banner, whose real name is Levell Crump, said in a prepared statements to a House Energy and Commerce...