hilly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s having hills and crags
- Twenty miles out from Manhattan on the wooded, hilly North Shore of Long Island, inland from Manhasset, lies a great and famed 225-acre estate, on a road locally called ''The .
- In this hilly city, where cyclists use a zigzagging route known as the Wiggle to avoid steep climbs in the city center, the ride from Fisherman's Wharf on the Embarcadero to .
- She now darts about the hilly campus in her white Volkswagen Golf.
- Marky Ramone in International Herald Tribune
In an era when disco was the mainstream, Hilly took a chance and gambled,said drummer Marky Ramone. "The gamble paid off for him and for us. We are all grateful to him."
- David Millar in International Herald Tribune
You watch, it's going to be ...... fast this weekend,said David Millar of Britain. "Whenever you get into the hilly stages, everybody will want to go out on the break. No one has wanted to go this week."
- Jeev Milkha Singh in Sports Network
Obviously the ankle does hurt at certain positions because it's a hilly golf course and especially the slopes,said Singh, who has won in Austria and Japan in the last two months. "I try to watch that whenever I'm walking."