high-power : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s vigorously energetic or forceful
- Particularly in a time-stressed little girl from a high-power suburban school, drawn to the difficult world of classical dance? There are many reasons, both physical and mental .
- Altitun, a Swedish company specializing in high-power lasers for optical packet switching networks.
- Brief, high-power pulses of electrical energy throbbing through intricate circuitry are the heartbeats of modern radar.
News & Articles
- Canadian Broadcasting Vancouver Taps Jampro for High-Power FM Antenna System
Sacramento, CA - Jampro Antennas, headquartered in Sacramento, California, was awarded a contract by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) to supply a high-power FM antenna system to provide very specific directional coverage of the Vancouver, British Columbia DMA. Broadcasting from a tower atop 4,754 foot high Mount Seymour, a Jampro model JAHD Arrowhead Dipole panel antenna will provide ...
June 11, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Photon etc Tunable Filter Designed To Filter Supercontinuum Sources
Photon etc. is proud to announce the release of the LLTF Contrast, the only widely tunable filter offering -60dB of isolation. Specially designed to filter Fianium’s high-power supercontinuum sources, the latest innovation provides minimal losses to get a tunable laser source with maximal power over the whole VIS-NIR range or the extended SWIR range. Serving more than supercontinuum filtering ...
June 7, 2013 - PhotonicsOnline
- SemiLEDs Broadens Vertical UV-LED Portfolio With Mid- and High-Power Offerings
CHUNAN, Taiwan -- SemiLEDs Corporation , the world leader in vertical UV-LED technology solutions, today announced the release of two new product families, the 10-watt high-power N9 series, and the 0.17 ...
June 5, 2013 - GlobeNewswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Malcolm Gladwell in kwgn.com
Our ability to succeed at what we do is powerfully bound up with where we're from, and being a good pilot and coming from a high-power distance culture is a difficult mix,Gladwell writes.