- n overbearing pride evidenced by a superior manner toward inferiors
- But the overriding issue, in the view of the Daily Texan, the student paper, was not Rogers' qualifications but the high-handedness of the regents and the "need for academic .
- The ousted President, elected with 87% of the vote only seven months earlier, had seen his popularity collapse amid charges of repression and high-handedness.
- That's why there is much lingering resentment across the West at the perceived high-handedness of the Clinton Administration-particularly .
- Nawaz Sharif in Thaindian.com (blog)
Sharif said that his party would fight a war against the "prevailing system and high-handedness of the government".
- Ghulam Nabi Azad in Expressindia.com
Azad said, "I have vowed to give you a khushhal state devoid of corruption, malpractices, high-handedness and injustice. My only demand for this is to give me a warm hand to accomplish the stupendous task."