high-ceilinged : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s having a higher than normal ceiling
- In the high-ceilinged library of an English manor house one rainy day this fall, a bony, white-haired priest in an oversized clerical collar pecked away at a portable typewriter.
- Zardari could scarcely conceal his delight from the moment he stepped into the high-ceilinged hall where Musharraf had held court over the past seven years.
- A high-ceilinged space an anomaly compared with the usually cramped nightspots the city is known for is tastefully divided into smaller and more intimate zones, from lounge .
News & Articles
- Friends of Saxonville to hold benefit for Athenaeum
After growing up in Saxonville, Susan Silva still remembers the fun and excitement of attending Girl Scout meetings and dances amid the high-ceilinged grandeur of now shuttered Athenaeum Hall.
Sept. 16, 2013 - The MetroWest Daily News