hexagon : Definition, Usages, News and More
- The carbon atoms he figures at the apices of a hexagon, the benzene "ring.
- The overall size was reduced by about 10%, the height of the hexagon was cut by 5 ft.
- ENDGAME by SAMUEL BECKETT The stage is a hexagon, not much larger than a cockfighting pit.
News & Articles
- Get down with Electronic Super Joy pre-orders on Friday
We ran into Electronic Super Joy at PAX East earlier this year, when it was part of the Indie Megabooth. It's a game that naturally stands out in a crowd, with bright backgrounds, stark platforming stages and a dubsteppy, chiptune soundtrack. Think Super Meat Boy meets Super Hexagon . Electronic Super Joy will be available for pre-order at noon ET on Friday, June 14, for $5, and that price ...
June 13, 2013 - Joystiq
- Manufacturer of natural-gas tanks announces $26 million expansion
Chet Dawes, director of business development for Hexagon Lincoln, said the company is planning a new production plant somewhere in Lincoln to house its large-tank business. Dawes declined to say where the new plant will be, citing negotiations.
June 12, 2013 - Lincoln Journal Star
- Mexico vs. Costa Rica: Complete World Cup Qualifying Preview
Mexico vs. Costa Rica, Estadio Azteca Tuesday 11 June, 2013, 20.00 ET Having picked up four big points against Jamaica and Panama over the past week, Mexico have put themselves back in a reasonably good position to qualify for the 2014 World Cup. While undefeated in the hexagon, four draws from five games have cost El Tri , but a victory over Costa Rica on Tuesday night would be a major step ...
June 10, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Bhaskar in Hindustan Times
India has now been admitted into a hexagon of 21st century power,says C Uday Bhaskar, former director, Institute for Defence and Strategic Analysis.
- Petey Williams in Plano Star Courier
The first thing everyone always says is, 'Is that an octagon,'Williams said. "But I have to tell them that it's not eight-sided its six, and I think that'sa hexagon. There are some neat things that go with the six-sided ring; it just seems...
- Babita in Times of India
The discovery that their son had autism came as a major blow to the Rajas."He could tell a hexagon from a heptagon at age two and we thought he would follow his father and grandfather and become a mathematician," says Babita.