heterocyclic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a compound containing a heterocyclic ring
- s containing a closed ring of atoms of which at least one is not a carbon atom
- Grilling or broiling a nice marbled steak, for example, dramatically increases the concentration of heterocyclic amines--compounds that under laboratory conditions cause the kind .
- It is a complex "heterocyclic" compound which does many things that carbon does not e.
News & Articles
- 5 Tips For Healthy Grilling
It’s summer, and that means that grills are getting fired up almost nightly. But there are healthy — and unhealthy — ways to BBQ. Grilling can add a tremendous amount of flavor to foods, and because it doesn’t use oil, can be a lighter way of heating up meats and vegetables. But cooking at high temperatures can activate heterocyclic amines (HCAs) , chemical compounds released by charring the ...
June 29, 2013 - Wellness