hereby : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r (formal) by means of this
I hereby declare you man and wife
- The parties herewith agree to and hereby do marry one unto the other.
- Gays and lesbians also use humor more often when arguing (and lesbians use even more humor than gays, which I hereby dub "the Ellen DeGeneres effect").
- If you order any products, you hereby represent and warrant that you are 18 years old or older.
News & Articles
- Lumina Copper Confirms Disclosure Record
Lumina Copper Corp hereby announces that further to the request of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada, and with regard to market and trading activity during the week of June 10, ...
June 17, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- KCK Board of Education to hold special meeting June 20
A special meeting of the Kansas City, Kansas Board of Education is hereby called for Thursday, June 20, 2013, at 10:00 a.m., in room #133 of the KCKPS Central Office and Training Center, 2010 N. 59th Street, Kansas City, Kansas.
June 17, 2013 - Kansas City Kansan
- Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting in Bong AB (publ)
KRISTIANSTAD, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News: The shareholders of Bong AB (publ)(STO:BONG) are hereby invited to the extraordinary general meeting on Wednesday 17 July 2013 at 1 p.m. at Comfort Hotel, Carlsgatan 10 C in Malmö. A. Right to attend and notice Shareholders who wish to attend the meeting must - be recorded in the share register kept by Euroclear Sweden AB on Thursday 11 ...
June 17, 2013 - Business Wire
- Martin Whitmarsh in Times Online
Martin Whitmarsh, the chief executive officer of McLaren, said: "Following our decision to register our intention to appeal the penalty handed out to Lewis Hamilton by the FIA stewards at the 2008 Belgian Grand Prix, we hereby confirm we have now...
- Phil Gramm in The Hill
That kind of distraction hurts not only Sen. McCain's ability to present concrete programs to deal with the country's problems, it hurts the country,Gramm said. "To end this distraction and get on with the real debate, I hereby step down...
- Omar al-Bashir in Reuters
I hereby announce our immediate unconditional ceasefire between the armed forces and the warring factions, provided that an effective monitoring mechanism is put into action and observed by all involved parties,Bashir said in a speech.