- r (formal) by means of this
- The parties herewith agree to and hereby do marry one unto the other.
- To prevent Americans from pigging out on between-meal snacks, herewith some TV tips to help committee members mind their P's and Q-ratings: Listen before you leap.
- PTI herewith winds up its experiment as a job broker.
News & Articles
- Arctic Paper: Resignation of Member of the Supervisory Board
GÖTEBORG, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News: The Management Board of Arctic Paper S.A. (STO:ARP) herewith informs that on June 18, 2013 Mr. Jan Ohlsson – Member of the Supervisory Board has submitted his resignation from the function. Mr. Jan Ohlsson did not give reasons for his resignation. This information is disclosed pursuant to the § 5 section 1 item 21 of the Minister of Finance ...
June 19, 2013 - Business Wire
- Are You A Digital Addict?
The answer, almost certainly, is no. While there’s an enormous amount of hoo-ing, ha-ing, and fretting about the subject online, the scientific/intellectual community is divided about whether it’s even possible to be “addicted” to social media and the like. Still, it never hurts to examine whether the adoption of new technologies has altered your life. Herewith, then, our deeply unscientific ...
June 17, 2013 - Fast Company Magazine
- Mahmoud Abbas in The Associated Press
This is a very dangerous precedent,Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas said. "We won't accept it. We won't allow it. We won't just overlook it. ...... We declare herewith that the obstacles the Israeli government is creating are the...
- Barack Obama in Press Trust of India
I transmit herewith the report required under section 204(c) of the United States-India Nuclear Cooperation Approval and Nonproliferation Enhancement Act, signed into law on October 8, 2008,Obama said in his letter to the House Committee on...
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in DigitalJournal.com
I herewith proclaim that the Caspian Sea is and will forever remain the sea of peace and solidarity among the littoral nations,Ahmadinejad said.