- s characteristic of a nonwoody herb or plant part
- Then one girl missed herbaceous.
- Agiorgitiko is the grape in the herbaceous 14-18h Rose (the name refers to the number of hours the fresh grape juice remains in contact with the skins in fermentation).
- Passions are expended in the composition of herbaceous borders, the concoction of raspberry tarts and the preparation of potions of cocoa laced with rum and chocolate shavings.
News & Articles
- Garden Solutions
June is National Perennial Gardening Month. Perennials are herbaceous plants that die back to the ground in the winter but return year after year to dazzle us with color.
June 5, 2013 - The Missourian
- Allan Armitage in DetNews.com
As perennial plant guru Allan Armitage wrote in his treatise on herbaceous plants, "Herbaceous Perennial Plants" (Stipes Press, $57), there are few places in North America where these plants will grow, and Michigan is not one of them.
- Elizabeth George in Seattle Times
What I had in mind was the walled gardens one sees in England, where there are exuberant herbaceous borders spilling onto the paths,says George.