- n a doctor who specializes in diseases of the blood and blood-forming organs
- For Harvard hematologist Jerome Groopman, who is a friend of the child's parents, the missed diagnosis was more than just a cautionary tale.
- During that period, she consulted an internist, a rheumatologist, a hematologist and a neurologist.
- She's married to a hematologist and has a family.
News & Articles
- Devoted to his patients and students
Michael J. Haut, 71, of Center City, a respected hematologist and oncologist, died Wednesday, June 26, of bladder cancer at Pennsylvania Hospital, where he taught and saw patients for three decades.
July 1, 2013 - The Philadelphia Inquirer
- Virgil in CNNMoney.com
Griff Rodgers is an outstanding physician-scientist and molecular hematologist. He has made singular contributions to the study of globin disorders and is internationally recognized for his contributions to the development of effective therapy for... Elias Zerhouni http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elias_Zerhouni&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEqrdmHrt0iOTdZLpvgjWylUhK9Uw National Institutes of Health (press release) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.nih.gov/news/pr/apr2007/niddk-02.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGjQXfL9MsODSWx1rXhp0FH88m0ng Apr 3, 2007
46576 63149 hematology Advanced medicine and the latest technology are essential to providing quality medical treatment today," said Virgil Pund, vice president of Government/Education/Medical Accounts, AT&T Midwest. "Joliet Oncology-Hematology Associates will be...