- a relating to or inhabiting a divine heaven
- a of or relating to the sky
a heavenly body
- a of or belonging to heaven or god
- The Queen of Soul reigns supreme with a heavenly voice and terrestrial passion.
- Point it skyward and it uses GPS to name whatever heavenly body you're looking at.
News & Articles
- Heavenly Branch Farm hosts 2nd annual Bluegrass and barbecue fest
Heavenly Branch Farm, a non-profit community farm in Dublin, is celebrating their 2nd Spring season with free food, games, prizes, raffles and live bluegrass music from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday. There
June 12, 2013 - Stephenville Empire-Tribune
- Heavenly Seven again collecting school supplies
The Heavenly Seven is again collecting school supplies this summer to give to Champaign County students. URBANA — The Heavenly Seven is again collecting school supplies this summer to give to Champaign County students. The deadline for the school supply collection is Aug. 9. Donations can be taken to the Urbana Neighborhood Connections Center at 1401 E. Main St., U, or to 613 N. Fourth St., C ...
June 12, 2013 - IlliniHQ.com
- Your heavenly Father is always there for you
If for some reason your feeling lonely this Father's Day, celebrate with our heavenly Father. Remember God is our ultimate father. He's always present and willing to hear our prayers and converse with us, says columnist Annettee Budzban.
June 12, 2013 - Daily Herald
- George Takei in USA Today
I am now a heavenly body,Takei said Tuesday, laughing. "I found out about it yesterday. ...... I was blown away. It came out of the clear, blue sky - just like an asteroid."
- Julia Roberts in india-server.com
Julia Roberts quoted, "They are really angelic and wondrous. It's so heavenly and kind and dear just to have that."
- Jack Tretton in TechShout! (blog)
Tretton added, "This holiday season we'll be able to offer attractive retail pricing with a broad portfolio of outstanding games including Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, THE EYE OF JUDGMENT, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Heavenly Sword,...