- n a person skilled in a particular type of therapy
- The teacher is Salome Isofea, 30, a young healer who is demonstrating her art.
- King was hired after staff members in the oncology ward heard that he and his wife, a faith healer also funded by the NHS, had produced beneficial effects on patients at another .
- And, she reported, the greater the distance between healer and mouse in that experiment, the greater the effect! The connection, Targ suggests, "could be actuated through the .
- Paul McCartney in International Herald Tribune
It's been a difficult time,McCartney said. "But music is a great healer. Music is the therapy for me."
- Colin Montgomerie in WBOC TV 16
Apparently, the protein in it is agreat healer,Montgomerie said. "So now I am not shouting 'Fore!' on the golf course anymore, I am shouting 'Moo!'"
- Jeff Fisher in KSTP.com
I did say early he'sa quick healer,Fisher said of his quarterback. "He's been that way. He can overcome some difficult things rather quickly, so we're very optimistic at this point."