health care :
- n social insurance for the ill and injured
- n the preservation of mental and physical health by preventing or treating illness through services offered by the health profession
News & Articles
- Health Care Price Growth Plummets to 1.1 Percent
National health care prices grew 1.1 percent in April 2013 relative to April 2012, the lowest reading since November 1997 and a whopping five-tenth drop from the March rise. The 12-month moving average, at 1.8 percent, is the lowest since 1.7 percent recorded in September 1998.
June 13, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Health care coverage may be unaffordable for low-wage workers
WASHINGTON -- Its called the Affordable Care Act, but President Barack Obamas health care law may turn out to be unaffordable for many low-wage workers, including employees at big chain restaurants, retail stores and hotels. That might seem strange sinc...
June 13, 2013 - Charleston Daily Mail
- Health care threatens to derail immigration debate
WASHINGTON: Health care coverage for newly legalized immigrants is emerging as a thorny issue in Congress’ drive to remake the nation’s immigration system, posing hard-to-solve problems for Senate negotiators and threatening a bill-writing effort in the House.
June 13, 2013 - INDOlink