headbutt : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v butt with the head
The soccer player headbutted his oponent and was sent off the field
- President Obama warms up his headbutt before going into a meeting with John Boehner.
- With stingy defense, elegant passing and icy shootout nerves oh yes, and the little matter of French star Zinedine Zidane's timely late championship game headbutt (and ejection .
- What part of filming the Lord of the Rings do you miss the most, and do you still headbutt other castmembers (ie, Orlando Bloom) when you see them?.
News & Articles
- Ranking the 10 Greatest Southpaws in Boxing History
Ah, the southpaw. Those pesky lefties who force every orthodox fighter to rethink everything he's learned about fighting. To circle right means to circle into the southpaw's power punch. Then you've got the headbutts. Tripping over feet. That straight left hand. In short, they're a pain in the rear end. Some fighters are excellent against southpaws, Bernard Hopkins immediately comes to mind. But ...
June 13, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Marco Antonio Barrera in BoxingScene.com
We came ready to fight, I got caught with a headbutt in the first round and it was called by the ref as a headbutt but he did not stop the fight in the first round,Barrera said. "I don't know why because the cut was as big before as it is...
- Sam Thaiday in Sydney Morning Herald
I saw the headbutt and I made a bee-line straight over to it,Thaiday said. "That's just not football; fair is fair if you want to punch on with a bloke I'm all for that. But headbutting - that's a bit below the belt."
- Ian Healy in The Age
It's not natural, you have to hold up your end of the bargain,Healy said of England's "terrible" lead-up form. "You beat the world champs, for the good of the game you need to keep beating everyone else as well. Sure have a headbutt and a...