- n grass mowed and cured for use as fodder
- v convert (plant material) into hay
- To its victims, hay fever is no laughing matter.
- Civilization may have helped produce hay fever in ever larger quantities, but medical scientists still do not know the exact mechanism of hay fever, and, at best, the treatment .
- Choppers cut up hay in the field, blow it into wagons, and it is blown later from the wagons into the barn.
News & Articles
- Hay Farmers Anticipate a Good First Cut
The first cut is finally here for hay farmers, something many have waited a long time for after last year's catastrophic hay shortage. Horses and livestock depend on it, and as long as the weather continues
June 12, 2013 - 9&10 News Cadillac
- Hay House’s Next Life Changer - "Around 3 Million Stress, Anxiety & Panic Sufferers Have Turned To Us For Life ...
One man has helped over 3 million people to overcome anxiety, panic attacks & stress and now, he’s back with a new book released internationally on 15th June by Hay House Publishing. Linden Anxiety Recovery, London UK. (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10816671.htm
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- Hay bale fire burns at dairy in El Mirage
A large stack of hay bales at a dairy in El Mirage sent heavy smoke across the High Desert sky on Sunday afternoon as San Bernardino County firefighters battled strong winds and brown-out conditions to extinguish the blaze.
June 10, 2013 - San Bernardino Sun
- Leon Panetta in Bloomberg
Panetta, in his statement, told his CIA colleagues that while "there is a long tradition in Washington of making political hay out of our business," the "debates about interrogation reached a new decibel level" when Pelosi at a May 14...
- Ed Schafer in International Herald Tribune
A lot of people are moving hay acres into commodity crops,said Schafer, a former North Dakota governor. "We're doing this in an effort to help with feed costs with those who run livestock operations."
- Matt Kenseth in SI.com
That last long run we got a little better and they got a little bit worse and we were able to make some hay,Kenseth said.