harmonizer : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a musician who sings or plays in harmony
- n a mediator who brings one thing into harmonious agreement with another
- The Boston Globe phrased it nicely: "The titan of international architecture, harmonizer of the social, industrial, physical and esthetic needs of modern man, is building a.
- Styling himself a "harmonizer," Freshman Senator-elect Hubert Humphrey nevertheless conceded that if the nomination were offered, "I'd take it.
- Says Robert Leicht, political commentator for the Hamburg weekly Die Zeit: "I often disagree with Kohl, but I take it for granted he is a harmonizer.
- Ban Ki-moon in International Herald Tribune
I will seek to act as a harmonizer and bridge-builder,Ban said. "And I hope to become known ...... as a secretary-general who is accessible, hard-working, and prepared to listen attentively."
- Darrell Scott in Lexington Herald Leader
Everything contributes to the process,Scott said. "I bring in every tool that I possibly have at any given time. The arranger, the player, the singer, the harmonizer, the lead guitarist, the background this or that - these are the tools in...