- n a book with cardboard or cloth or leather covers
- s having a hard back or cover
- A top-ten choice last year as well as in 2006, Kevin Huizenga continues his very strong body of work by putting out a hardcover collection of short stories titled Curses as well as a .
- Nor will it be the luxurious quality of the production a hardcover with a die-cut dust-jacket that lets a character peek through from the cover.
- But later I discovered that Amazon's bookstore was selling the new hardcover for $17.
News & Articles
- New Xulon Book Shares Method to Obtain Life-Changing Results
MAITLAND, Fla., June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Within the pages of John R. Gunn's new book, Be the Best at Who You Are: 75 Life-Shaping Bible Proverbs ($13.99, paperback, 978-1-62509-887-0; $22.99, hardcover, 978-1-62509-888-7; $6.99, e-book, 978-1-62509-889-4) readers will learn...
June 11, 2013 - PR Newswire
- Publishers Weekly Best-sellers
June 9, 2013 - Arizona Daily Star
- This week's best-selling books 6/9/2013
June 9, 2013 - Abilene Reporter-News
- Scott Adams in Sydney Morning Herald
I've reached a lot of readers who don't like the higher cost of hardcover books,Scott Adams said.
- Rupert Murdoch in Wall Street Journal
It really devalues books and hurts all the retailers of hardcover books,Murdoch said. "We're not against electronic books--quite the contrary, but we want some room to maneuver in it."
- Ken Auletta in True/Slant
Auletta quotes a "close associate" of Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos as saying,"What Amazon really wanted to do was make the price of e-books so low that people would no longer buy hardcover books. Then the next shoe to drop would be to cut publishers out...