- n state of well-being characterized by emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy
- n emotions experienced when in a state of well-being
- PTI Magazine Special: TThe Happiness Quiz .
- PTI graphic by Feilding Cage, Jackson Dykman, Joe Lertola and Kristina Dell SOURCES: Job happiness data is from the General Social Servey by the National Opinion Research Center at .
- Though most of us spend a lifetime pursuing happiness, new research is showing that that goal may be largely out of our control.
News & Articles
- IRS conference featured 'happiness expert'
The now infamous 2010 Internal Revenue Service conference in California — where goofy, expensive video parodies were shown — also featured $135,000 in spending on outside speakers like a "happiness expert" and a session titled "Leadership Through Art," congressional sources briefed on an upcoming inspector general's report told NBC News Monday night.
June 12, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- Report, "U.S. Vacationers: Happiness, Health & Productivity - An Essential Report for Travel, Hospitality & Wellness ...
LOS ANGELES, June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Wellness Tourism Worldwide, www.wellnesstourismworldwide.com , a leading wellness travel business, is pleased to announce the release of U.S. Vacationers: Happiness, ...
June 11, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Local books | Cats, happiness, negotiating with parents
Books of Seattle-area interest: “How to Be a Cat” by Nikki McClure, “Happiness is a Chemical in the Brain” by Lucia Perillo, “How to Negotiate Everything” by David Spellman with Lisa Lutz and “Traditions of Caring,” by Junius Rochester
June 11, 2013 - Seattle Times
- Barack Obama in Belfast Telegraph
Mr Obama said the women's reunion with their loved ones was "a source of happiness not only for the families but also for the entire country".
- Alex Rodriguez in New York Times
We know there are other opportunities for us,Rodriguez said yesterday. "But Cynthia and I have a foundation with the club that has brought us comfort, stability and happiness."
- Roger Federer in ESPN
It's not such a relief -- it's more happiness,Federer told the crowd at Rod Laver Arena, where he has won the last two Australian titles and three overall. "I'm happy I could deliver a five-set thriller. It was good to be part of something...