hao : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n 10 hao equal 1 dong in Vietnam
- A fingerprint check came up with his identity, as it would for most males in Taiwan, who are printed before the island-state's two-year manadatory military service: Lin Chih-hao, a .
- Chinese name: hao What it's used for: to make the drug artemisinin, which combats quinine-resistant strains of malaria and is now being tested as a possible treatment for breast .
News & Articles
- Video: A robot that plays ball, ‘eats’ cereal, dries dishes
Three friends at the University of Toronto put together a robot for a final course project that does a lot more than a Roomba. Paul Grouchy, a student of Creative Applications for Mobile Devices at the University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and friends Rene Rail-lp and Hao Yan culminated coursework with an "Android Robotic Manipulator" [...]
June 20, 2013 - Yahoo! News
- Chinese Bank Bailed Out Through PBOC "Targeted Liquidity Operation" Amidst Liquidity Crunch
It was only a matter of time before at least one Chinese bank (and then many more) needing to rollover overnight/short-term funding and unable to do so in an interbank market that is now completely frozen, had to be bailed out. Sure enough, according to Hao Hong, the chief China strategist at Bank of Communications Co., who cited unidentified industry sources, the People’s Bank of China used ...
June 20, 2013 - Zero Hedge
- Too Early to Invest in China Stocks
June 19 (Bloomberg) -- Hao Hong, the chief China strategist at Bank of Communications Co., talks about the nation's financial markets and credit outlook.
June 19, 2013 - Bloomberg