- v pick personally and very carefully
the director hand-picked his new team
- Though referring publicly to world affairs, Rockefeller was doubtless pondering in private the vagaries of politics back in New York City, where his grand design to hand-pick the .
- The skillful performance in Houston led Haider to hand-pick Jamieson to succeed him as Jersey president when Haider became chairman in 1965.
- Methodists, said the bishop, should hand-pick 50 young people a year for special training as combination labor leaders and industrial workers.
- Tony Kornheiser in USA Today
Kornheiser, who Monday was playing in a Jaworski charity golf tournament, said in a statement: "If I could hand-pick a replacement of a football guy, I would cast a net and drag in Jon Gruden. He is the two things you most want - smart and funny -...
- Steven Gerrard in ESPN
The blatant actions of First American and eAppraiseIT have contributed to the growing foreclosure crisis and turmoil in the housing market. By allowing Washington Mutual to hand-pick appraisers who inflated values, First American helped set the... Andrew Cuomo http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Cuomo&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHjjIti0__fUM_m7ySWQNO9r_MDbg Boston Herald http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.bostonherald.com/business/real_estate/view.bg%3Farticleid%3D1041915&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGu3gJPQ9EafLzmPkJfJ2cXMtslWg Nov 1, 2007
45155 61680 hand-pick Gerrard told Liverpool FC magazine: We are now looking forward to the draw later this week. If you could hand-pick an opponent then maybe we would want someone like Villarreal or Porto, but there are no easy draws at this stage. Everyone who has...