halberd : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a pike fitted with an ax head
- Jeanne d'Arc, on horseback, accompanied by an army of archers, halberd-bearers and trumpeters, made her annual triumphant entry into La Place Saint Suplice, Paris.
- But it may be time to bury the halberd.
- Sunlight gleamed from the polished steel of halberd, morion, breastplate, pauldron, rerebrace.
News & Articles
- Halberd Corporation Announces New Product Run
Halberd Corporation has engaged in a limited production run of its Coroplast airframe models. These models will be covered in an ultra-light decal material giving the airframe an appearance of being the ...
July 11, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance