gynaecological : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to or practicing gynecology
- The interesting arrangements of bodies performed by some couples have become rather too explicit, or as they have been dubbed in skating circles, "gynaecological," prompting a .
- Jeannie Ferris in NEWS.com.au
Sadly for ovarian cancer, only $800,000 has been made available over the same period, with little or nothing available to the other equally important gynaecological cancers,Senator Ferris said.
- Lyn Allison in Sydney Morning Herald
Breast cancer (centres) did an enormous amount to raise awareness and that is what we think is needed for gynaecological cancer too,Australian Democrats Senator Lyn Allison said.
- Daniel in Independent Online
With this acquisition, Alembic which has created a mega-brand franchise into anti-bacterial, cough & cold, gastroenterological segments; will now have a marketing play also in the lifestyle segments as well as in gynaecological, to strategically... Pradeep http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pradeep&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGwaaVrpknW1n0tl1YDlhUSii4k4g PharmaLive.com (press release) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.pharmalive.com/News/index.cfm%3Farticleid%3D410938%26categoryid%3D54&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFXsu0AWPedjWxkptPasV_-9rUSag Feb 1, 2007
44625 60944 gynaecologist Since the foetuses incident, we are investigating the matter together with the police and we expect the implicated doctor (gynaecologist John Nyamu) to give his side of the story, after which we shall decide on what action to take," Daniel...