- a lacking courage or vitality
he was a yellow gutless worm
- s weak in willpower, courage or vitality
- Williams' unminced answer: "Gutless draft boards, gutless politicians and gutless sportswriters.
- But I was basically gutless.
- We can root out every error, every plagiarist, every bias but it won't do any good if we replace them with a gutless inoffensiveness.
News & Articles
- Ryan Adams Vs Sean Hannity, Fox News Anchor Calls Singer ‘Gutless Coward’
Fox News anchor, Sean Hannity, has embarked on a Twitter battle with “liberal entertainer” Ryan Adams, after the singer songwriter called him a terrorist earlier this week. Hannity even dedicated a segment of his Fox News show to the musician, before calling him a “gutless coward,” because he declined the chance to be interviewed. This... Read more » Ryan Adams Vs Sean Hannity, Fox News Anchor ...
Aug. 8, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Sean Hannity Detonates When Ryan Adams Calls Him 'Chicken Man'
With just a few tweets, Ryan Adams got Sean Hannity so riled up that the Fox News host devoted an entire segment of his show to bashing the "gutless little coward." He even called in some big-name support —
Aug. 7, 2013 - Spin
- Dick Ebersol in Los Angeles Times
The network's sports overseer, Dick Ebersol, blasted Letterman and O'Brien in a New York Times interview published Friday, saying it was "chicken-hearted and gutless to blame a guy you couldn't beat in the ratings."
- Morris Iemma in Reuters India
It is a gutless and cowardly act that could result in an horrific outcome. It only takes a fraction of a second for a pilot to become temporarily blinded and that could have catastrophic consequences,said state Premier Morris Iemma.
- Marty Turco in 940 News
If that's the case, a butt-end to somebody's face at any time is pretty gutless,said Turco.