- n a belt of parks or rural land surrounding a town or city
- Moreover, the land in question which Pinewood owns is located within the greenbelt, a swath of rural land that rings London where development is usually prohibited.
- You might have thought that the state of the riverwhich passes through a supposedly protected 1,300-hectare greenbelt and a wildlife reservewould have aroused impassioned .
- They and their related modern developmentsthe Tennessee Valley Authority, the Columbia River development, the scattered "greenbelt" towns of the Resettlement Administration .
- Brian Higgins in Environment News Service
The Greenbelt preserves the water's edge for public park space, makes adjacent land more attractive for future development, and offers residents another new opportunity to enjoy Buffalo's waterfront,said Congressman Brian Higgins, who secured...
- Marianne Wilkinson in Metro Canada - Ottawa
And Ontario is greener. We've permanently protected from development a greenbelt spanning more than one million acres across the Golden Horseshoe. Ontario has a tough new Clean Water Act and new protections for endangered species, and a plan is in... Dalton McGuinty http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dalton_McGuinty&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG4EVmCqqeaHPF3nuMH1geZyZ7ENA CNW Telbec (CommuniquÃ© de presse) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.cnw.ca/fr/releases/archive/September2007/10/c7137.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGuRVJ3kIYt__0QWVI_lX3T2pF5zw Sep 10, 2007
43619 59901 greenbelt Marianne Wilkinson said the planned return to service is grossly unfair for taxpayers living outside the Greenbelt ."