- To many, China's new moguls seem as greedily and crookedly voracious as America's 19th century robber barons.
- It's to good to be touched by someone, to be felt so greedily, to feel so greedy.
- Multiplying enormously, with each female averaging 61,500 eggs, and feeding greedily, with each maturing lamprey devouring up to 40 pounds of fish, they have already wiped out .
News & Articles
- FIFA 14 sports Gareth Bale on UK cover
Tottenham superstar Gareth Bale shares the UK cover of FIFA 14 with boxart-everpresent Lionel Messi, essentially notching the most lucrative UK soccer accolade behind the Players' Association and Football Writers' gongs, which he greedily gobbled up last season. The news could be big for other reasons; with Bale a widely speculated transfer target of Euro-giants Real Madrid, his cover appearance ...
July 16, 2013 - Joystiq
- Padma Lakshmi in E! Online
The sublimely pleasurable taste of bacon:was further enhanced by its mingling with the barbeque sauce, greedily licked off as it dripped down my teenage fingers,Padma wrote in her 2007 cookbook, Tangy, Tart, Hot and Sweet, about devouring her...
- David Hume in Wall Street Journal
The gazing populace receive greedily, without examination, whatever soothes superstition and promotes wonder,wrote skeptical philosopher David Hume.
- Kathleen Rice in Newsday (subscription)
They greedily took advantage of a system designed to help those who are truly in need,said District Attorney Kathleen Rice.