- r in a grave and sober manner
- r to a severe or serious degree
is gravely ill
- Ral, 75, "provisionally" succeeded the gravely ailing Fidel last July, promptly demonstrating a laid-back style and commitment to pragmatic economic policies.
- In his diary, Major Gustav Krause, commanding officer of the base, gravely noted: "Birch is a good officer, but I'm afraid is too brash and may run into trouble.
- Madelyn Dunham, 86, is gravely ill, although the campaign has not released details about her condition.
News & Articles
- Boy Abandoned By Father After Crash Dies
4-year old, Valentino Arroyo, was gravely injured when he fell out of the wrecked truck and landed on his head on a sidewalk ten feet below.
June 12, 2013 - KOGO 600 AM San Diego
- Woman sues clinic in Charleston over abortion procedure
When Itai Gravely walked out of Women's Health Center of West Virginia in Charleston, the head of a fetus was still inside her uterus, according to a lawsuit filed in Kanawha County Circuit Court Friday.
June 11, 2013 - WOWK-TV West Virginia
- Gravely, Goins win stroke play in SCGA Four Ball Championship
Greer's Mike Gravely and Gaffney's Adam Goins shot a second round score of 63 for a two-day total of 127 to earn the medalist position in the SCGA Four Ball Championship at Willow Creek Golf Club in Greer.
June 7, 2013 - The Greenville News
- Barack Obama in San Jose Mercury News
Without going through the details too much, she's gravely ill. We weren't sure and I'm still not sure whether she makes it to Election Day,Obama told ABC's "Good Morning America" in an interview broadcast Friday.
- Pope Benedict XVI in Catholic Explorer
Clergy who have "betrayed their priestly obligations and duties by such gravely immoral behavior" brought pain to the victims and to the church, Pope Benedict told the bishops.
- Hu Jintao in International Herald Tribune
No responsible government would sit by and watch when faced with this kind of violent crime, which gravely violated human rights, seriously disrupted social order and seriously endangered the safety of public life and property,Hu told Bush,...