- n pasture grass of plains of South America and western North America
- For covering this land with Sudan grass now and sowing a permanent cover of bluestem and grama grasses next year, they expect the Government to pay upwards of $15,000, about 80% of .
- She stooped to examine the grama grass and then cast a glance at the distant horizon.
- The sparse grama and buffalo grass that sheep and cattle had been browsing, almost a blade at a time, would, by West Texas standards, flourish.
News & Articles
- Salt Lake County Council rules DA’s notebook is private
Michaela Andruzzi says a key to getting her job back as a Salt Lake County prosecutor lies in the pages of a notebook carried by county District Attorney Sim Gill. So she filed a request to see the notebook under the Government Records Access and Management Act (GRAMA), believing she would find an entry in which Gill wrote something to the effect he was going to get rid of Andruzzi because he ...
July 9, 2013 - The Salt Lake Tribune