grader : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a judge who assigns grades to something
- Viewpoint: The tragic killing of a gay eighth grader in California should be an occasion for mourning, not new hate-crime legislation.
- An eighth grader is arrested and charged as an adult after he confesses to shooting and wounded two of his fellow students as he hid in the woods outside of a high school.
- Jacob, 5, seems mesmerized equally by the bright illustrations and by the eighth-grader turning the pages.
News & Articles
- Fifth Grader Researches the Question: How Has Swimming Changed?
Amanda Zheng, an 11-year-old fifth grader, is from Thomas P. Hughes elementary school in Berkeley Heights, N.J. She also is a competitive swimmer at Berkeley Aquatic Club under Jim Wood, and her coach...
June 14, 2013 - Swimming World Magazine
- Arlington Hts. 6th grader starts prison ministry
Tom Constertina, an Arlington Heights sixth grader, collects money to buy Bibles to send to prisoners. He has found a special Bible designed fro incarcerated people. "We all have bars and chains in our lives," said Tom. "We are all enslaved to sin and all need to be free. This is particularly true for prisoners. Maybe they are in there for life, but they can still be free in their hearts."
June 14, 2013 - Daily Herald
- Eighth-grader accepts Southern Cal schollie offer
Eighth-grader accepts Southern Cal schollie offer
June 13, 2013 - CBS Sports
- Sarah Palin in ABC News
That's something that Piper would ask me, as a second grader, also,Palin responded, referencing her seven-year-old daughter. "But also, they're in charge of the United States Senate, so if they want to they can really get in there with the...
- John Paul Stevens in Carlisle Sentinel
The dangers of undue influence that exist when a lawyer chases an ambulance are also present when a high school coach contacts an eighth grader,Stevens said.
- Barack Obama in WEBCommentary
According to the Associated Press, Obama "suggested to the first-grader that wealthier people should help those who are less fortunate. We've got to make sure that people who have more money help the people who have less money," Obama said....