gradualness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the property possessed by a slope that is very gradual
- n the quality of being gradual or of coming about by gradual stages
- After that, Oslo was built on the concept of gradualness, of building trust.
- Concludes Ashton: "I do not want to see history written as though its function were to simply exhibit the gradualness of inevitability .
- The earnest young men women of the 1880s who believed that socialism (not the Marxist brand) would come with what Webb called the "inevitability of gradualness" took Fabius as .