- n a navigational system involving satellites and computers that can determine the latitude and longitude of a receiver on Earth by computing the time difference for signals from different satellites to reach the receiver
News & Articles
- Seattle Police use GPS tracking software to find stolen iPad
Seattle Police say they used GPS tracking software on a robbery victim’s iPad to find the stolen device and one of two men suspected of taking it Saturday night in Freeway Park. The male victim was walking through Freeway Park in downtown Seattle just before 11 p.m., when two men approached an
June 16, 2013 - Seattle Times
- California man uses iPhone GPS to track down thieves
A GPS tracking system saves the day, again. One man uses it to find his stolen bag full of valuables, including his laptop, iPad, and iPhone. Originally posted at News - Apple
June 15, 2013 - CNET
- GPS tracking applications
New smartphone GPS tracking apps help parents keep tabs on teens.
June 14, 2013 - KKCO Grand Junction
- Alan Johnson in BBC News
Mr Johnson told delegates: "I hope that GPs will agree to provide extra appointments at weekends or evenings. This is not just for the benefit of commuters who struggle to see their doctor. When surgeries in Canary Wharf opened early in the morning...
- Bob Dylan in Telegraph.co.uk
Dylan told his late-night radio audience: "I am talking to a couple of car companies about being the voice of their GPS system. I think it would be good if you are looking for directions and hear my voice saying somnething like: left at the next...
- Doug Church in FOXNews
GPS might be great to put in your car, too, but it's not going to get you to work any faster unless they open up another lane on the highway. And it's the same in the air,said Doug Church of the National Air Traffic Controllers Association.