gooseneck : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n something in a thin curved form (like the neck of a goose)
- It consists of warm tortillas and potato omelets, piles of percebes (gooseneck barnacles), llmpares (snail-like mollusks), and centollos (gigantic spider crabs).
- In front of the brick dormitory, the dust-streaked family car lurches to a halt with its load of indispensable college supplies: one Sony stereo with headphones, two gooseneck .
- One coed scrawled MERRY CHRISTMAS with spray snow on the windows; another adjusted a gooseneck desk lamp to shine on a cardboard nativity scene set up on three metal garbage cans .
News & Articles
- Larson Electronics Announces Release of 9 Watt LED Light with Adjustable Magnetic Mount
Larson Electronics has announced the release of a powerful LED work light designed to provide versatile mounting and high adjustability for applications where precise placement and hands free operation is important. The LED40W-GNM LED High Output LED Light Emitter can illuminate as much area as a halogen work lamp, but also features a magnetic mounting base and double gooseneck with 20 inch long ...
June 17, 2013 - PRWeb
- Dwight Howard in Orlando Sentinel
We'd joke a lot during some of the games,said Howard, after completing a community-service project for the Pine Hills Boys and Girls Club. "Actually one of the things I remember is that when we played them, he'd tell me to get my gooseneck...