- a having an easygoing and cheerful disposition
too good-natured to resent a little criticism
the good-natured policeman on our block
the sounds of good-natured play
- Unlike "that body at the other end of the Capitol," the House brought its 69th session to a good-natured end.
- Another group headed for the bridge, where a "good-natured bloke" turned on the public-address system so they could appeal for donations.
- That's why Peter's crusty, good-natured reminiscences have made him the all-time second-most-subscribed-to uploader on YouTube.
News & Articles
- Testament of honor
They greet each other with a kiss on the cheek one moment and a good-natured insult the next. Even w ...
June 14, 2013 - Hutchinson News
- Chasing Fire: Local band gaining attention
The good-natured banter between members of Chasing Fire, which took place before a recent practice session in the stylish basement of guitarist David Hilton’s home in Blue Springs, is almost as much fun to listen to as the band’s new album, “Is This What You Wanted?”
June 13, 2013 - The Examiner
- This Is the End ( 2013 )
The most popular movies among NYTimes.com readers. The premise of Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg’s new movie — a foul-mouthed, good-natured “Funny or Die” sketch stretched to feature length and garnished with special effects — is that the apocalypse is here.
June 12, 2013 - New York Times
- Kevin Rudd in NEWS.com.au
The talks lasted for 45 minutes in Mr Bush's Sydney hotel today,Mr Rudd said. "We had a wide-ranging good-natured, very open discussion."
- Sean Wilentz in Washington Post
Ford will probably be remembered _ too generously, I think _ as the man who settled the country down after the `long national nightmare' of Watergate,said Princeton University scholar Sean Wilentz. "He was a modest, good-natured man of...