goldsmith : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an artisan who makes jewelry and other objects out of gold
- n Irish writer of novels and poetry and plays and essays (1728-1774)
- Details of his life, early as well as late, are sketchy, but he apparently trained as a goldsmith andor gem cutter and then became a partner in a printing shop in Strasbourg.
News & Articles
- Daniel “Danny” Goldsmith
Daniel “Danny” Goldsmith, 71, of Medina, formerly of Litchfield, passed away Monday, June 17, 2013 in the Ohio Veterans Home, Sandusky, following a long illness. “Still waters run deep” would best describe Dan. A quiet man, he loved and cared for his family deeply. One of five children, he grew up in Litchfield. Dan took to heart ... Read More
June 20, 2013 - The Medina County Gazette
- Regional Premiere of Starlight Express Skates Into Tuacahn; Todd Dubail, Steven M. Goldsmith, Gail Bennett Star
Todd Dubail, Dustin Dubreuil, Gail Bennett, Michael McGurk and Steven M. Goldsmith are among the actors starring in the U.S. regional premiere of Andrew Lloyd Webber's Starlight Express at Utah's Tuacahn Amphitheatre.
June 20, 2013 - Playbill
- Goldsmith’s New Spox Is a Bob-Buster
City Attorney Jan Goldsmith names an anti-Filnerite as his spokesman.
June 19, 2013 - Voice of San Diego