gold-bearing : Definition, Usages, News and More
- Laboring under a sweltering sun, he blasts a water cannon against clay to loosen any tiny gold-bearing nuggets.
- The "ants," it turns out, are actually marmots, cat-size rodents that burrow in a gold-bearing stratum of sandy soil a few feet underground.
- When suspended over gold-bearing ground, the indicator was supposed to vibrate.
News & Articles
- Australia's Super Pit gold mine gets 8-year lifeline
Australia's giant Super Pit gold mine was given an eight-year extension by its operator on Wednesday, delaying its closure until 2029 and allaying concerns weakening bullion prices would lead to an early shutdown. Actual mining of gold-bearing ore will cease in around five years at what was until recently Australia's biggest gold mine, though processing of ores already dug up and stockpiled has ...
Feb. 5, 2014 - Reuters via Yahoo! Finance
- New Gold-Bearing Horizon Identified at Amex's Perron Property, Abitibi
Amex Exploration Inc. is very pleased to announce that a new gold-bearing horizon has been identified following a first phase of drilling on Amex's Perron property executed under the option agreement with ...
Feb. 4, 2014 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Cosigo reports further gold-bearing intercepts at Machado
Cosigo reports further gold-bearing intercepts at Machado
Feb. 4, 2014 - CNW Group via Yahoo! Finance
- Laurent Beaudoin in Market Wire (press release)
Laurent Beaudoin, President and Chief Executive Officer of Conway Resources, stated that "We are very pleased with the results obtained to date. We have been able to demonstrate the potential of the gold-bearing structures, particularly the Conway...