- n very small North American and South American warblers
- The California gnatcatcher, a warbler-like songbird, nests along the coastal sage land in Southern California's Orange County, which happens to be some of the most expensive real .
- To protect a bird called the coastal California gnatcatcher, officials will try to preserve the sage-scrub ecosystem where it lives.
- The black-tailed gnatcatcher has "less white on tail.
- Duncan Hunter in San Diego Union Tribune
If we are really going to have an effect on controlling our border, we can't be having eight-to 10-year delays on these really small sections,Hunter said. "I think we actually waited a full year on a study to see if the gnatcatcher would...