- a pertaining to the tongue and throat
- Its name: glossopharyngeal, or "frog," breathing.
- That of course, is down to months of rigorous training, including practicing a technique called glossopharyngeal insufflation, or lung packing.
- There are several other very important methods of air intake: the suction, breathing or inhalation method, air injection by tongue and related structures, and glossopharyngeal .
News & Articles
- 14th Annual National Meniere's Disease Symposium, Thursday, April 10, 2014, Grand Rapids, MI.
Meniere's Disease & Trigeminal Neuralgia Breakthrough; a Story of Survival! Learn about important traditional & complementary alternatives to one-sided neurological problems like Meniere's disease, Trigeminal neuralgia, Glossopharyngeal neuralgia, Bell's palsy, Parkinson's disease & migraines. (PRWeb January 23, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11514022.htm
Jan. 23, 2014 - PRWeb